Presented by FPL Food, and inspired by the Jimmy Fallon Show…and of course, LL Cool J, the 3rd Annual Fake It to Make It lip sync challenge will feature eight contestants who will battle it out to see if they have what it takes to become the new LIP SYNC CHAMP. Each contestant is not only preparing 2 performances to wow the audience during the show, but they are also each working towards a fundraising goal of $10,000 for SafeHomes’ Domestic Violence Center.
· Craig Young, Comcast Spotlight
· Joe Edge, Sherman and Hemstreet
· Kris Fisher, HD 98.3
· Sean Mooney, Showpony
· Steve Cassell, Columbia County
· Steve Chapman, Georgia Power
· Will Lanier, Doctors Hospital
· Or select “Safehomes” at time of purchase to purchase your tickets without selecting a contestant
You can purchase your ticket in the name of a contestant, or, you can also help a contestant reach their fundraising goal by making a donation to SafeHomes in their honor at http://www.safehomesdv.org/FITMI. All proceeds from this event benefit SafeHomes, Inc., whose mission is to transform victims of domestic violence into survivors.
Modeled after the Lip Sync Battle show on Spike, a prized championship belt will be awarded to the judges’ choice, and a second belt will be awarded to the top fundraiser.